Administering, Configuring, and Maintaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the Cloud
As Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 gains ground and businesses adopt this tool, the demand for internal resources who need to understand how to support and maintain it increases. Administering, Configuring, and Maintaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the Cloud addresses the needs of those who support Dynamics, discussing numerous real-world scenarios that businesses must deal with when implementing Dynamics 365. Scenarios are presented with simple, fully functional walkthroughs so that non-developers can follow the instructions and learn how to address any issues that need to be resolved.
The variety of concepts discussed in this book include how to:
- Quickly set up and configure users, teams, business units, and security
- Navigate through the system and present data in easy to access dashboards and SSRS reports
- Import data and export data, and migrate data between systems
- Create customized Business Process Flows, Workflows, and Business Rules
- Deploy and manage plugins and solutions